Monday, November 26, 2012

SOMETIME WE MUST ENCOURAGE OURSELVES

Hello friends time to share. Well most recently i have begun to encourage myself. I know what you are saying. Weren't you encouraging your self before today? Well the answer to that is yes. If encouraging myself is getting up every morning. Clothing myself,cooking and taking every opportunity to simulate the life I had prior to MG. Now I have adopted the practice of verbally encouraging my self out loud. I call myself by name and encourage my self to get up and complete a project after resting. Or I  will tell my self I can do it. If maybe a little easier to do for me, since there is no one here to hear me talk to myself. It sounds a little off the wall I know. But It seems to keep me focused and directed. Because I love myself the encouraging push is soft and caring.....JUST A LITTLE SHARING.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this..I needed the motivation today. I was diagnosed in 2009

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you anonymous because you have encouraged me to continue sharing.

      Delete