Sunday, January 8, 2012

How does Myasthenia effect me you ask?

Well Myasthenia Gravis is characterized by muscle weakness. Well this is where each individual differs. The muscles that are affected for me are. My right eyelid which is a normal thing in the diagnosis of Myasthenia. But the major deal breaker was my diaphragm. Which if you have not already guessed really hinders my breathing. It can play havoc with my stamina at times.So with the disease normally decreasing my activity level. I must chose my activities well. I get out of breathe at times. So on those trips with my daughters i so love at the mall i have to take a seat periodically But because of that I like doing things on the computer. One of the things i am doing now is looking to maybe sell some jewel i have handmade and design i will post some for your viewing..


No comments:

Post a Comment