Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PLEASE SUPPORT ME!

This is just a quick note to tell you that I've signed up for the MDA Muscle Walk, and I need your help.

If you can, just click here to make a secure, online donation before 3/24/2012. I know there are many different walk events out there, but I chose the MDA Muscle Walk because MDA provides more comprehensive services to families with muscle diseases than any other organization. As well as, being a direct recipient of there services. I like that the money I raise impacts families locally in our community.

If you prefer, you also can send your gift check made out to Muscular Dystrophy to me at the address listed below.

1750 Raoul Wallenberg Blvd
Apt 309
Charleston, SC 29407-3547


Thanks so much for helping me Make a Muscle and Make a Difference.

Lenora

P.S. I'm counting on you, so click here to donate.

If the link above does not work, please cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your Internet browser.
http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?fr_id=1423&pg=personal&px=1088739

No comments:

Post a Comment