Saturday, March 11, 2017

The reason I go on.

Originally I started Jewelry by La cash Handmade wood jewelry and accessories. As an outlet for my creative aspirations. This was before I even was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. I was becoming fed up with being in the grind of the work force. And I need to seek out the freedom associated with being your own boss.
Fast forward another 10 -15 years. And now that same passion provided me with a reason. I saw it as work and I was on a job. I found ways to show and sale my jewelry to the public. I became a member of the designer,fashion show, model world. I became privy to the most current vendor affairs. And was seen at the most popular events at the time. Then my health took another unexpected turn. As is the case with the un predictability of a Chronic disease. And I was unable to do the fashion shows. No energy to work the vendor affairs. No desire to create any new designs. And lacked the creative juice to conceive any new concepts.
But the shear joy of having customer to purchase and wear my jewelry. Was enough to recreate the desire of the beginning. So working with the loss of my hair and the weakness associated with chemotherapy. I used my creative nature to push me through. It once again became my reason to get out of bed each morning. With my increasing physical weakness I took to the internet. I decided to move my kitchen business on to the web. I uploaded my pictures on to a an Online store.
Then it became imperative to get folks to my website to purchase my items.
.jewelrybycash.com

So then educating my self about the tools to draw an internet crowd became important. Marketing via Facebook became the norm. Exploring the available applications to make professional looking graphics. Thinking a mini mogul. I saw the need to diversify. So I added thing s to my site like Sunshades.
Putting all this work I placed in this online store. Helped me to function as I lived with Myasthenia Gravis. I still went through occasional treatments. Like IVIG when I experienced increased symptoms. Not handled by Mestinon. A Chronic disease is just that Chronic. So it is expected to endure flair-ups. But in between I worked on living my way. So from this point on I will be sharing more of How I Live with Myasthenia Gravis.
Today I was completed to right because of a thought. I realize I work hard on making my kitchen business successful. Not for me but for my grown children. I have this crazy notion of leaving my children a legacy. Jewelry by LaCash. Even though now they have little to no interest in it currently. But a financial in heritage is always useful.
By finally understanding the reason I do what I do. Can be very liberating. It is good when you can identify
our on motives. So now I will end here until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment