Friday, March 3, 2017

Updates with more to come.

Wow it has been nearly a year since i posted any information about my self.I am pictured here wearing my Mg Support group T-shirt.
I am fortunate enough to meet every 3rd Saturday at 10:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m  at the East Cooper Medical Center, 2000 Hospital Road, Mount Pleasant, SC.  Currently We are preparing for the
2017 South Carolina MG Walk

Register For The 2017 South Carolina MG Walk

Saturday, April 8, 2017
James Island County Park (Charleston, SC)

Check-In begins at 9:00 AM
Walk Ceremony begins at 10:00 AM

1 or 3 Mile Routes

The MG Walk Campaign is dedicated to creating awareness, renewing hope, and generating a vast network of community and support, all while raising important funds for the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America (MGFA). The MG Walk puts the power directly into the hands of MG patients, and allows everyone battling this illness to become the driving force behind funding for MG research, and ultimately, in finding a cure. In addition to fundraising, the MG Walk also allows patients with MG to open up and discuss their journey in a safe and nurturing environment, many for the first time, while experiencing an overwhelming sense of community from their loved ones and fellow MG patients. Join us as we come together to raise vital funds that go to supporting the tens of thousands of Americans who live with this rare disease every day.


1 comment:

  1. My Myasthenia Gravis (MG) symptoms started at the age of 51, I have had countless plasma exchanges as my veins are bad. I also needed Hickman lines inserted. I have been on azathioprine, mycophenolate (CellCept), methotrexate and none have worked. I'm currently done with my herbal remedy I purchased from multivitamincure. org which has totally cured my condition with a surprise after almost four months of their usage, I was discouraged and never thought I would be myasthenia gravis (MG) free today,to me the best way to get rid of this condition is multivitamincure. org herbal recommendation because all medications I used never worked include mycophenolate (CellCept).

    ReplyDelete